Learn online and become a Certified Color Consultant with QC’s professional courses.
With QC’s Color Consultant Course, you’ll receive:
- Professional and industry-leading content
- An International Color Consulting Professional (ICCP™) certificate
- Full business training to prepare you for a new career as a color consultant
- 10 full-color course texts
- A fan deck and color wheel you’ll use for your assignments.
- One-on-one mentoring throughout your course
- 50% off all additional courses so you can continue mastering your skills
How Online Learning Works
QC Design School’s online courses provide you with a classroom-like education from the comforts of your home. Life can be hectic, and that’s why online courses can be completed on your own time and at your own pace.
- Your course comes with 10 full-color texts, video tutorials, plus customizable business forms and templates.
- You’ll complete theory-based AND practical assignments, and submit them directly to QC’s Online Student Center. Your tutor, who is an expert in the design industry, reviews your work and provides you with detailed audio feedback and a letter grade.
- Contact the Student Support Team whenever you need additional help or advice with QC’s design courses.
- Receive your professional ICCP™ certification upon completion of your course.
Select the buttons below to learn about each unit in the Color Consultant course.
Find out who hires color consultants and how to be successful in this role. Explore the color wheel, color terminology, and color schemes, as well as the principles of design that can be applied to color theory. Delve into factors that influence color perception, such as lighting, undertones, and texture. You’ll explore the fascinating world of color psychology. Learn how to build custom color palettes for clients, determine focal points in the home and create flow in challenging spaces.
Bring a color palette to life using elements such as furniture, appliances, flooring and interior painting. Discover how to choose the right paint finishes, as well as ceiling, trim and wallpaper colors. Learn Jane Lockhart’s secrets for designing with textiles, arranging accessories, and building a strong relationship between art and design in your client’s home. Enhance curb appeal and entice buyers by designing exterior color schemes. You’ll understand the importance of exteriors in home staging.
Find out how to expand your client base as a color consultant. You’ll learn to consult on corporate color palettes that align with company goals. Explore color psychology in the office, and help retail brands appeal to customers using color. Follow Jane Lockhart’s steps for conducting a color consultation, including working with contractors, managing client relationships, and working with color planning software. Establish yourself as a color expert and build a successful business by creating your brand, identifying target clientele, setting your prices, and marketing your services.
Your Color Consulting Certification
When you graduate from QC Design School’s online Color Workshop, you’ll receive a certification as an International Color Consulting Professional (ICCP).
This recognized designation demonstrates to potential employers and clients that you have successfully completed a color consulting workshop. You’ll be prepared to provide the very best in quality home decorating services.
At QC Design School, providing high quality online design courses is the highest priority. With QC’s 100% money-back guarantee, you’ll have 21 days to review your course materials from the day you receive them. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us.
If you find, for any reason, that QC’s online design course is not right for you, you’ll receive a full refund. Simply return the course materials (unused, with a tracking number) and your course fees will be immediately refunded. All you need to do is call QC Design School for shipping instructions.