Disorganized and cluttered spaces make people unhappy and stressed. This is why so many call on professional organizers for help.
QC’s online Professional Organizing course gives you the career training you’ll need to restore order and productivity in your clients’ homes and offices.
· Interview your clients and define their needs
· Identify the optimal function of each room
· Take room measurements and draw scale floor plans
· Propose new furniture layouts and storage solutions
· Fine-tune your approach to suit different client personalities
· Implement your project and deliver maintenance plans
· Start your own organizing business!
You’ll complete assignments based on real client problems. Your personal tutor – a professional organizer – will explain what you have done well and where you can improve.
On graduation, you’ll receive your professional certificate showing that you have completed a highly respected training program.
QC’s online courses are very student-friendly. In addition to your personal tutor, you’ll have all the help you need from QC’s friendly Student Support Team. Simply call, email or hop on live chat and get advice right away.
Our goal is to make sure that every student graduates. We’ll work with you so that you successfully launch your new career.
What You’ll Get
QC Design students have access to the Online Student Center and new course materials even after graduation.
- Comprehensive full-color lesson texts on technical drawing and space planning, plus one bonus online text on decluttering.
- Five complete units including hands-on exercises that will develop your professional decluttering and organizing skills.
- An easy-to-follow course guide that tells you when to read lesson texts, watch videos, and complete assignments.
- Instructions for using QC’s Online Student Center.
- A business training unit designed for professional organizers. Learn how to sell your services, advertise, and manage projects and accounts.
- Customizable business forms and templates.
- Templates to help you easily complete your professional organizing course assignments.
Your Professional Organizing Certification
When you graduate from QC Design School’s Professional Organizing course, you’ll receive a certification as an Advanced International Organizing Professional (AIOP).
This certificate is a testament to the skills you acquired within the home design class, demonstrating to your clients and other industry professionals that you completed quality online training and can provide the best services.
Select the buttons below to learn about each Unit in the online Professional Organizing course.
Start your professional organizing course with an introduction to this branch of the design industry, and learn the roles and responsibilities of the organizer. Study the various factors that create organization issues and how a professional organizer helps clients regain control and order within their home.
Learn how to produce home design plans for your clients through the use of floorplans, focusing on floor, elevation, and isometric drawings. Explore the concepts of balance and visual weight in home design, and learn how to properly read both axis and scale on a floorplan.
Discover the wide range of movable and fixed storage solutions available for professional organizers. Learn how to apply fundamental organizational principles to each professional organizing job. Explore how decluttering can transform a space, as well as how to create activity spaces through strategic furniture placement.
In this unit of QC’s Professional Organizing Course, you’ll learn valuable listening and selling skills to work with clients who are resistant to organizational systems and changes. You’ll also learn how to deal with client conflict, and the proper way to approach each professional organizing consultation.
Become your own boss by learning how to register your organizing business, set up insurance, and write a professional business plan. QC Design School’s Professional Organizing Course teaches you different ways to market your professional organizing business successfully. Plus, find out which services to charge for and how much to charge for each design project. To complete your professional organizer course, learn how to create eco-friendly home designs using specific wood and carpeting products to improve your clients’ health with better air quality.
Free Course Preview
Download a free preview of the Professional Organizing course!
- See how the course works
- Find out what you’ll learn
- Discover future career paths
- View related courses
When you enroll, you have 21 days to review the course materials and decide whether you want to take the course. If you decide this course isn’t the right fit for you, simply contact to return your course materials, unused, you’ll receive a full refund!