Design businesses are moving online, don’t get left behind!
In this new age of social distancing, your business needs to adapt in order to compete. Customers won’t always feel comfortable inviting you and your team into their home. At the same time, quarantine has led to a boom in homeowners becoming DIY designers! Most would jump at the chance to consult with a designer on their home improvement projects.
Offering virtual design services will allow you to expand your business beyond your local area, and gain a whole new sustainable client base.
This one-unit certification course will get you there.
Why Do I Need Virtual Design Training?
While your core design training will apply to virtual services, you do need extra skills in order to run a successful online-based business. This NEW course will teach you those skills! You’ll learn how to:
- Expand your business through virtual services
- Adapt your design process to work in a digital format
- Offer a variety of online services from consultations to full redesigns
- Use online platforms to communicate with clients
- Market your virtual services to a wider audience
Get an Extra Design Certification
Become certified in virtual home design.
Show your clients that you have the knowledge and skills to conduct design consultations remotely without compromising on the quality of your services.
This one-unit training course comes with a full certificate of completion. Your certificate demonstrates that you have been trained in virtual design. Display it proudly!
- Includes everything you need to get certified
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee