Your clients might have trouble identifying the exact causes of disharmony and negative energy in their own surroundings. This is where professional Feng Shui consultants come in! This course will provide you with the expert training you need to improve your clients’ home and work environments.
You’ll design comfortable spaces and restore balance in your clients’ lives using ancient Feng Shui principles, such as Ch’i flow, the Five Elements, Yin and Yang energy and the Bagua map. You’ll also learn how to personalize your Feng Shui practice to suit your clients’ modern needs.
Whether you are considering a new career as a Feng Shui consultant or want to expand your interior decorating services to include Feng Shui principles, QC’s Feng Shui Design course will enlighten you. This course will provide you with the Feng Shui certification you’ll need to begin a successful career.
What You’ll Get
Students have access to the Online Student Center and new course materials even after graduation.
- Full-color digital course texts covering fundamental Feng Shui concepts, floorplans, color theory, accessorizing and lighting.
- A series of instructional videos that teach you how to create professional floorplans and design effective furniture layouts.
- Five units including hands-on assignments designed to develop your professional skills as a Feng Shui expert.
- An easy-to-follow course guide that tells you when to read lesson texts, watch videos and complete assignments.
- A business training unit designed for Feng Shui consultants. Learn how to register your business, advertise, and manage projects and accounts.
- Templates to help you quickly and easily complete your online Feng Shui course assignments.
Bonus Design Software
All new QC students receive a 4-month FREE professional subscription to a super software tool, DesignFiles. THAT’S A $140 VALUE!
- Create a branded online platform for your business
- Build and price your professional services
- Create 2D and 3D room plans and design boards
- Share your creations with clients
- Expand your business
- And much more!
*After 4 free months, you can choose to cancel your subscription or continue for $35/month.
Your Feng Shui Design Certification
When you graduate from QC Design School’s online Feng Shui Design Course, you’ll receive a certification as an Advanced Feng Shui Design Professional (AFDP).
This recognized designation will demonstrate to your industry peers and clients that you have successfully completed an online feng shui course. You’ll be prepared to provide the very best in quality home design services.
Select the buttons below to learn about each Unit in the online Feng Shui Design course.
Start your online Feng Shui course by learning what the role of a consultant entails. Study the basic principles of this ancient Chinese practice, including Ch’i, Yin and Yang energy, the Five Elements and the Celestial Animals. You’ll learn about:
- The Role of a Feng Shui Consultant
- Fundamental Feng Shui Concepts
- Feng Shui Misconceptions
- Feng Shui clients
Learn to read the energy in a client’s home or workplace by applying the Bagua map to a scaled floorplan of his or her space and bring positive energy to different areas of your clients’ lives. You’ll also learn how to draw rough sketches and professional scaled floorplans to support your Bagua map readings. In this unit, we’ll cover:
- How to Apply the Bagua Map
- Interpreting the Bagua Map
- The Eight Trigrams or Guas
- Working with Floorplans
- Layering the Bagua Map
Discover the Feng Shui cures and symbols that you can use to correct energy imbalances and attract positive Ch’i. You’ll learn about a variety of traditional Feng Shui solutions to restore balance, including space cleansing ceremonies. This unit includes:
- Feng Shui Cures & Symbols
- Space Cleansing Ceremonies
- Decluttering for Feng Shui
- A Feng Shui Symbol Index
Learn how to combine Feng Shui practice with interior decorating principles. As a Feng Shui consultant, you’ll create aesthetically pleasing color schemes according to your Bagua map readings. You’ll also help your clients choose attractive lighting options and find decorative accessories that look great and encourage positive Ch’i flow. You’ll learn about:
- Color Theory
- Popular Color Associations
- Traditional Feng Shui Colors
- Lighting & Accessorizing
Once you understand the principles behind creating Feng Shui designs, you’ll be able to apply your services to a variety of spaces. Study the positive effects that Feng Shui can have in public and private spaces within a client’s home. Learn how to apply Feng Shui principles in outdoor spaces and how to balance the energy in an office space. We’ll apply Feng Shui to many different spaces, including bedrooms, bathrooms, hallways, entryways, living rooms, kitchens, offices, outdoor spaces, and even attics, basements and garages!
Study how to start your own Feng Shui consulting business. Find step-by-step instructions on writing your business plan. Study a range of business topics, including marketing, selling your services and working with clients. You’ll learn what being a self-employed Feng Shui consultant is really like by reading about:
- Starting Your Own Business
- Writing Your Business Plan
- Financial Statements
- Marketing & Promotion
- Working with Clients
When you enroll, you have 21 days to review the course materials and decide whether you want to take the course. If you decide this course isn’t the right fit for you, simply contact to return your course materials, unused, you’ll receive a full refund!