Learn online and become a Certified Professional Organizer with QC’s professional courses.
With QC’s Professional Organizing Course, you’ll receive:
- Professional and industry-leading content
- An Advanced International Organizing Professional (AIOP™) certificate
- Full business training to prepare you for a new career
- Two online course texts on technical drawing and space planning, two digital professional guidebooks, and one bonus online text on decluttering.
- One-on-one mentoring throughout your course
- 50% off all additional courses so you can continue mastering your skills
How Online Learning Works
QC Design School’s online courses provide you with a classroom-like education from the comforts of your home. Life can be hectic, and that’s why online courses can be completed on your own time and at your own pace.
- Your course comes with two online texts, two professional digital guidebooks, a bonus online text on decluttering, video tutorials, plus customizable business forms and templates.
- You’ll complete theory-based AND practical assignments, and submit them directly to QC’s Online Student Center. Your tutor, who is an expert in the design industry, reviews your work and provides you with detailed audio feedback and a letter grade.
- Contact the Student Support Team whenever you need additional help or advice with QC’s design courses.
- Receive your professional AIOP™ certification upon completion of your course.
Access Your Design Course Materials
When you enroll with QC Design School, you’ll have full access to the Online Student Center where you’ll find all your online course texts, assignment templates, videos, and more. You’ll have easy, convenient access to everything you need to complete your Professional Organizing course!
Submit Your Assignments
Once you’ve finished a unit, you’ll submit your design assignments through the Online Student Center, and these will be sent directly to your personal tutor. Your tutor reviews your work and provides expert feedback within 7-10 business days!
Review Your Feedback
In their feedback, your tutor will identify areas of opportunity and highlight your areas of strength. You’ll review this advice to improve your skills for the next unit. With each assignment, you’ll build on the materials you’ve learned, to develop your skills as a professional home designer.
Select the buttons below to learn about each Unit in the online Professional Organizing course.
Start your professional organizing course with an introduction to this branch of the design industry, and learn the roles and responsibilities of the organizer. Study the various factors that create organization issues and how a professional organizer helps clients regain control and order within their home.
Learn how to produce home design plans for your clients through the use of floorplans, focusing on floor, elevation, and isometric drawings. Explore the concepts of balance and visual weight in home design, and learn how to properly read both axis and scale on a floorplan.
Discover the wide range of movable and fixed storage solutions available for professional organizers. Learn how to apply fundamental organizational principles to each professional organizing job. Explore how decluttering can transform a space, as well as how to create activity spaces through strategic furniture placement.
In this unit of QC’s Professional Organizing Course, you’ll learn valuable listening and selling skills to work with clients who are resistant to organizational systems and changes. You’ll also learn how to deal with client conflict, and the proper way to approach each professional organizing consultation.
Become your own boss by learning how to register your organizing business, set up insurance, and write a professional business plan. QC Design School’s Professional Organizing Course teaches you different ways to market your professional organizing business successfully. Plus, find out which services to charge for and how much to charge for each design project. To complete your professional organizer course, learn how to create eco-friendly home designs using specific wood and carpeting products to improve your clients’ health with better air quality.
- Includes everything you need to get certified
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Your Professional Organizing Certification
When you graduate from QC Design School’s Professional Organizing course, you’ll receive a certification as an Advanced International Organizing Professional (AIOP).
This certificate is a testament to the skills you acquired within the home design class, demonstrating to your clients and other industry professionals that you completed quality online training and can provide the best services.