Want to launch your business and start landing professional organizer jobs in 2021? QC Design School‘s Student Ambassador, Bradley Schlagheck, reveals how to network like a pro – and how this will boost your bookings!
Bradley’s Top Tips for Finding Professional Organizing Jobs!
Bradley is the founder and owner of of Foundation Home. He is also a graduate of QC Design School’s Interior Decorating and Professional Organizing courses. Based in New York, USA, Bradley offers a wide variety of in-person and virtual design services to clients in the NY and surrounding areas.
Today, he’s here with his top 5 tips to get you networking like a seasoned pro. In turn, you’ll be able to attract new clients and increase number of professional organizer jobs. Click the link below to watch Bradley’s full video!
Why Networking Will Increase Your Bookings
It’s a known fact that networking will increase your chances of landing a job. Here are just 4 reasons why solid networking strategies will help increase your client bookings:
- Building your professional network will better your chances of finding client and/or employer leads!
- Using social media to network expands your reach globally and leads to wider-spread brand recognition!
- The more people who know and trust in your business, the more referrals you’re likely to get. Before you know it, you’ll have more professional organizer jobs than you know what to do with!
- A larger contact list of vendors means better deals you can potentially get for your clients. This is bound to impress them and leave them raving about your business!
Why QC’s Professional Organizing Course Will Teach You to Book More Jobs
QC Design School’s online Professional Organizing Course will teach you everything you need to know to work in the industry. Upon graduation, you’ll even receive an official Advanced International Organizing Professional (AIOP) certification to add to your resume!
But this program goes one step further. On top of professional organizer education you’ll receive, there will also be a full unit devoted entirely to business training! As part of this unit, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a solid brand for your business;
- Register both your business and business name;
- Set up insurance;
- Write a professional business plan;
- Market yourself to clients and employers;
- Establish your service rates;
- Build strong rapports with your clients;
- And SO much more!
All of this, in turn, will help you land more professional organizer jobs!