Dream of a career in professional organizing? Want to know what you can expect, in terms of the professional organizer salary? QC Design School‘s Student Ambassador, Bradley Schlagheck, is back in another installment of our Starting an Organizing Business series!
Today, join him as he discusses salary expectations and reveals 3 key tips for increasing your income!
Bradley Discusses The Professional Organizer Salary
Bradley Schlagheck is a Student Ambassador of QC Design School. He is the proud co-owner of Foundation Home Company. As a graduate of QC’s Interior Decorating and Professional Organizing courses, he’s a fully certified International Design and Decorating Professional (IDDP) and Advanced International Organizing Professional (AIOP).
In addition to this, Bradley is a Certified Home Organizer® with the American Society of Professional Organizers. Moreover, he’s also a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO).
In the following video, Bradley breaks down everything you need to know about the professional organizer salary, so YOU can begin your career with as much information as possible!
In this video, Bradley begins by touching on the average professional organizer salary in the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
Next, Bradley breaks down his Top 3 tips for increasing your professional organizer salary once your business is up and running. Bradley’s 3 key tips are:
- Know your competition!
- Don’t sell yourself short – but don’t price yourself out!
- Customer service is key!
Boost Your Professional Organizer Salary with Certification Training!
The most effective (and successful) way to guarantee a better salary as a professional organizer is to start your career with a reputable certification under your belt!
When you enroll in QC Design School’s Professional Organizing Course, here are just some of the critical skills you’ll learn:
- The roles and responsibilities included in your job description;
- What causes organizational issues;
- How to produce home design plans through the use of floorplans;
- The concepts of balance and visual weight;
- Working with moveable and fixed storage solutions;
- How to create an organizational plan, based on each client’s unique needs;
- What you need to start (and run) a successful professional organizer business;
- And SO much more!
8 Reasons to Get Your Professional Organizer Training with QC Design School
If you dream of working as a professional organizer, QC Design School is the place to obtain your training! Here are just a handful of the reasons why we can help you launch the thriving career you’ve always wanted!
- You’ll get a full 2 years to complete your course!
- Furthermore, our distanced learning is 100% self-paced and can be done from wherever you prefer. This means no deadlines and absolute freedom!
- On average, by devoting just 1-2 hours per week on your training, you can graduate in as little as 3-6 months!
- QC Design School is accredited with an A+ ranking by the Better Business Bureau!
- All of our courses, certifications, certificates, and designations are internationally recognized!
- Our tuition is extremely competitive, and we’ll even send you a physical copy of your course materials/tools at no additional cost!
- Moreover, we offer a pay-in-full discount, low monthly payment plans, monthly promotional offers, etc.!
- As a student/graduate of QC, you’ll become eligible for memberships with all sorts of prestigious design associations!